Hate ....

Masonfan3

Starter
It's possible with a coaching change that he needed to find a new job.
0% chance that Tony didn’t want to retain Handy. But strength coaches are easy to find so not too worried. Will miss the guy as he is such a great person. Enjoyed working with him when I was a student athlete

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
0% chance that Tony didn’t want to retain Handy. But strength coaches are easy to find so not too worried. Will miss the guy as he is such a great person. Enjoyed working with him when I was a student athlete
I know a certified strength and conditioning 'Coach.' Though, she'll be busy working on her Ph.D. right here at Mason.

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I have to ask, is this not the hate thread anymore?
I hate that it's my bad.

I hate (not really) that I know a certified strength and conditioning 'Coach.' Though, she'll be busy working on her Ph.D. right here at Mason.

Last edited:

Masonfan3

Starter
I hate that it's my bad.

I hate (not really) that I know a certified strength and conditioning 'Coach.' Though, she'll be busy working on her Ph.D. right here at Mason.
I hate that it’s my bad as well.

I hate that Handy left considering there was a 0% chance that Tony didn’t want to retain him and that he is a good guy. I hate that he left but strength coaches are easy to find so i am not too worried.

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Last edited: