Hate ....

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that the Washington Commodes were close to putting their current owners initials on the uni.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate I didnt have multiple TVs on my wall yesterday. Houston-Seattle epic game, Cleveland walks off the Yankees, Padres come back to oust LA, Phillies eliminate the Braves, Utah-USC was crazy, TCU walks off Oklahoma St and Tennessee-Alabama was an instant classic.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate the Phillies because Bryce Harper is a money grubbing a$$wipe.
I hate the Padres because Juan Soto is a money grubbing a$$wipe.
I hate the Astros because they're cheaters.
I hate that I will be forced to root for either the Yankees or Guardians.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that you even included "Yankees" as a possibility here. It's gotta be Guardians.

gmubrian

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate (maybe not) that I have no idea who the Guardians are. If I had to guess, it would be that the Braves or Indians were woke'd into changing their names since this seems to be related to baseball.

phoenix-arizona

All-American

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that the Cheatstros and Filthies are both in the WS. First time since at least 1968 when we listened to the games on a transister radio at recess that I won't watch or listen to even one minute of the games.
I hate Harper. I hate that he is a douchebag. I hate he probably talks to himself in the shaving mirror.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I don't think it has anything to do with ''wokeness' or being ''woke'd''. I don't hate that the feelings and sensitives of the native tribes of Ohio were finally taken into account.

I hate that you can't follow simple instructions.

Other day I was outside. Saw a big feedbag of McDonald's sitting outside an apartment building. Came back 20 minutes later. Bag was still there.

I eat fast food all the time, but imagine what a fat, piece of lazy, worthless garbage has to uber eats or whatever McDonald's and just let it sit there.

I thought: Get in your f**king car and drive to the f**king McDonalds you lazy fat piece of shit. Or better yet, get your unhealthy a** in a pair of tennis shoes and walk to the golden arches that is a whole half mile from your building.

God I hated that guy before I even met him. Guys like that is why health care is so f**king expensive, because we have to subsidize worthless lard a** pieces of shit like that.

So anyway I took the bag and brought it over to Grompus' yard. Grompus went through that bag like a champ. Grompus is always happy to have me visit.

I was still outside like 10 minutes later and I SHIT YOU NOT I see some guy IN A VCU TSHIRT walking around the building looking like he's looking for something. Shocker, he's big and fat and appeared worthless.

I came up to him and said, "hey, did you go to VCU?" He said, "no." I said, "then why are you wearing the T-shirt?" And he was like "Aw, my friend gave me this shirt...say, did you see a bag of McDonald's layi

Haha thats what I get for late night cut abd paste...anyway, long story short turns out guy goes to Mason but on academic suspension, I drive him to McDonalds, he gives me the shirt to burn at a later tailgate, turns out to be a pretty cool guy with some useful technical skills

So the point is, sometimes we all get all worked up and angry about nothing! Though I do still think hes next level lazy, I dont hate him and dont think hes worthless.

Sorry I erased the text. I had a big lesson to teach about too much hate but botched it.

PS Grompus is a St Bernard and one of ny best friends

THANK YOU!

Our donors make all of this possible! Thank you for your continued support of MasonHoops, we couldn't do it without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtothep