Hate ....

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that the Washington Commodes were close to putting their current owners initials on the uni.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate I didnt have multiple TVs on my wall yesterday. Houston-Seattle epic game, Cleveland walks off the Yankees, Padres come back to oust LA, Phillies eliminate the Braves, Utah-USC was crazy, TCU walks off Oklahoma St and Tennessee-Alabama was an instant classic.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate the Phillies because Bryce Harper is a money grubbing a$$wipe.
I hate the Padres because Juan Soto is a money grubbing a$$wipe.
I hate the Astros because they're cheaters.
I hate that I will be forced to root for either the Yankees or Guardians.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that you even included "Yankees" as a possibility here. It's gotta be Guardians.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate (maybe not) that I have no idea who the Guardians are. If I had to guess, it would be that the Braves or Indians were woke'd into changing their names since this seems to be related to baseball.

phoenix-arizona

All-American

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that the Cheatstros and Filthies are both in the WS. First time since at least 1968 when we listened to the games on a transister radio at recess that I won't watch or listen to even one minute of the games.
I hate Harper. I hate that he is a douchebag. I hate he probably talks to himself in the shaving mirror.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I don't think it has anything to do with ''wokeness' or being ''woke'd''. I don't hate that the feelings and sensitives of the native tribes of Ohio were finally taken into account.

I hate that you can't follow simple instructions.

Other day I was outside. Saw a big feedbag of McDonald's sitting outside an apartment building. Came back 20 minutes later. Bag was still there.

I eat fast food all the time, but imagine what a fat, piece of lazy, worthless garbage has to uber eats or whatever McDonald's and just let it sit there.

I thought: Get in your f**king car and drive to the f**king McDonalds you lazy fat piece of shit. Or better yet, get your unhealthy a** in a pair of tennis shoes and walk to the golden arches that is a whole half mile from your building.

God I hated that guy before I even met him. Guys like that is why health care is so f**king expensive, because we have to subsidize worthless lard a** pieces of shit like that.

So anyway I took the bag and brought it over to Grompus' yard. Grompus went through that bag like a champ. Grompus is always happy to have me visit.

I was still outside like 10 minutes later and I SHIT YOU NOT I see some guy IN A vcu TSHIRT walking around the building looking like he's looking for something. Shocker, he's big and fat and appeared worthless.

I came up to him and said, "hey, did you go to vcu?" He said, "no." I said, "then why are you wearing the T-shirt?" And he was like "Aw, my friend gave me this shirt...say, did you see a bag of McDonald's layi

Haha thats what I get for late night cut abd paste...anyway, long story short turns out guy goes to Mason but on academic suspension, I drive him to McDonalds, he gives me the shirt to burn at a later tailgate, turns out to be a pretty cool guy with some useful technical skills

So the point is, sometimes we all get all worked up and angry about nothing! Though I do still think hes next level lazy, I dont hate him and dont think hes worthless.

Sorry I erased the text. I had a big lesson to teach about too much hate but botched it.

PS Grompus is a St Bernard and one of ny best friends