Hate ....

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
i hate that NIL and the transfer portal have turned college basketball into a version of the Wild, Wild West and the NCAA currently has no way to fix or tame it

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I officially hate Mason. Their vision is the complete opposite of mine. I used to think Mason was striving to become prestigious. However, it’s abundantly clear their vision is to be the largest, most inclusive university with zero standards regarding admissions, or anything for that matter.

I was proud to be admitted to Mason, relatively competitive to get accepted, and with a recent Final Four appearance to brag about. Now, Mason seems to have zero standards when it comes to everything.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I officially hate Mason. Their vision is the complete opposite of mine. I used to think Mason was striving to become prestigious. However, it’s abundantly clear their vision is to be the largest, most inclusive university with zero standards regarding admissions, or anything for that matter.

I was proud to be admitted to Mason, relatively competitive to get accepted, and with a recent Final Four appearance to brag about. Now, Mason seems to have zero standards when it comes to everything.
They didn't have any standards in 1975 either. They let me in.