Hate ....

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
View attachment 2095I hate that our fan base is dwindling each year. I hate that photo from a friend is from last night’s game a mere hour before tip and the place looks barren. I hate that people will make excuses like traffic when other schools find ways to build fan support I hate that we have to compete against other teams or cultural events in the DC area. I hate that we dropped the ball and didn’t invest in basketball post final 4.
I hate that you somehow think that any other A10 arena looks any different than this AN HOUR before tip.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that I started watching the Dayton/vcu game on ESPN2 instead of immediately changing the channel

I hate the fact that my Dad's school Saint Peter's now has two conference championships (and a CIT title) since 2011 while we have NOTHING despite a big discrepancy in funding in our favor.

I hate that Saint Peter's will probably be referred to as the Cinderella from 2022 (and our 2006 team will continue to fade away)

I hate that we haven't made the NIT since 2009 or the NCAA since 2011.

GunstonsGhost

Preferred Walk-On
I hate that Ledo's is our official pizza but I can't find where they sell it at EBA.
I was just hatin about that the other day as well. Wtf ever happened to the blimp that used to fly around dropping who knows what because it never landed anywhere near me in the upper decks...And the ninjas in the rafters dropping Chick-fil-a parachutes? And the give-a-broke-kid-a-pizza bit that Papa John's used to do during TV timeouts? Now we get the diaper dash and the 529 monster that's clearly rippin off Gunston! Shooot...

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I was just hatin about that the other day as well. Wtf ever happened to the blimp that used to fly around dropping who knows what because it never landed anywhere near me in the upper decks...And the ninjas in the rafters dropping Chick-fil-a parachutes? And the give-a-broke-kid-a-pizza bit that Papa John's used to do during TV timeouts? Now we get the diaper dash and the 529 monster that's clearly rippin off Gunston! Shooot...
I hate that Gunston is no more. Okay, I get it that he shouldn't be our #1 mascot, but still, if UR can have that stupid spider....
And the kids would love him!