Goodbye Tyler Kolek

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Really could give two shits where and what DP does. We have something way better now. Let's look forward.
Yes, we do. And obviously lots of folks here agree with your opinion on Paulsen.
And I know harshly worded posts are the norm on here, but still. Really?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Yes, we do. And obviously lots of folks here agree with your opinion on Paulsen.
And I know harshly worded posts are the norm on here, but still. Really?
I could give three shits what people think about how I state my opinion on here or anywhere. But since I like you, I'll take one shit away.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I could give three shits what people think about how I state my opinion on here or anywhere. But since I like you, I'll
I could give three shits what people think about how I state my opinion on here or anywhere. But since I like you, I'll take one shit away.
I didn't figure you cared. Nor do I care how many s----- you give me. Kinda proves my point. But I won't go on. Post away!

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Good riddance
Pretty harsh. Kolek had a terrific first year and would have been an asset going forward.

Meanwhile,

"Kolek had developed that kind of relationship with George Mason head coach Dave Paulsen,
When the school fired him after the season, Tyler’s decision was made.
“That was the reason I went to that school, so when I heard the news I was devastated,” Kolek said. “I definitely wouldn’t have thought about transferring before that.”

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Pretty harsh. Kolek had a terrific first year and would have been an asset going forward.

Meanwhile,

"Kolek had developed that kind of relationship with George Mason head coach Dave Paulsen,
When the school fired him after the season, Tyler’s decision was made.
“That was the reason I went to that school, so when I heard the news I was devastated,” Kolek said. “I definitely wouldn’t have thought about transferring before that.”
Careful about calling people's posts on here harsh. A couple have really thin skins and jump all over you with 4-letter words when you do. It's happened to me twice. They say they don't care what anyone thinks, but they must, or else they wouldn't be so defensive. One might even say harsh, in their responses.
Guess I just set myself up for more harshness. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

He15man

Starter
Careful about calling people's posts on here harsh. A couple have really thin skins and jump all over you with 4-letter words when you do. It's happened to me twice. They say they don't care what anyone thinks, but they must, or else they wouldn't be so defensive. One might even say harsh, in their responses.
Guess I just set myself up for more hatshness. Oh well.

giphy.gif

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Guess I just set myself up for more harshness. Oh well.
First day on the internet, pal?

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Point proven once again, pal.
I mean this is like the 7th time in the two weeks you’ve been on this board talking about people being meanies to ya. It just might not be the place for you considering I’m not seeing anyone doing anything particularly wrong to you. Swimom has a friends and family Facebook group that might be better pace for you.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Point proven once again, pal.

When you complained about foul language - I went against my usual nature and modified my responses to your post - but what is "offensive" or "four letterred" about MasonSAE4's response. He does make a point - its the internet - you don't have a right to not be "offended" that is basically the normal hazard of free speech.