Goodbye Keyshawn Hall

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Before and after:

20220608_SUN_Keyshawn_Hall_-001_t600.jpg

HallMU32.jpg
Like a completely different person. Wow.

It would not surprise me if Keyshawn Hall tested the NBA draft waters to get feedback from teams after this year

He's 6'7 and can do everything on the court at the college level

DRK331

Starter
More Keyshawn Hall Cornell highlights.

More Keyshawn Hall Cornell highlights. He scores at all 3 levels, defends, and rebounds. Really good pickup by Tony Skinn and the coaching staff

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
More Keyshawn Hall Cornell highlights.

More Keyshawn Hall Cornell highlights. He scores at all 3 levels, defends, and rebounds. Really good pickup by Tony Skinn and the coaching staff

So after watching that clip - yes Hall is amazing and we need to find some way to bribe, blackmail or coerce him to stay here for long Hall - he is beautiful to watch.

Now also what I have noticed is out offensive ball movement and positioning is better than I have seen in YEARS - Kudos to Coach Tony Skins.

JPgmuswim

Starter
So after watching that clip - yes Hall is amazing and we need to find some way to bribe, blackmail or coerce him to stay here for long Hall - he is beautiful to watch.

Now also what I have noticed is out offensive ball movement and positioning is better than I have seen in YEARS - Kudos to Coach Tony Skins.
After seeing kids sitting this year with the transfer rules you would hope it will be easier to keep guys from transferring a 2nd time and sitting.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Or what he goes pro? I don't think he's going anywhere considering he's already transferred once he would have to sit out a year.
Talented guy like that will likely get attention, just hoping he likes his teammates and they him so he’ll stay until he gets, dare I say, drafted.

I think he could take CKE 7/10 tries.