Goodbye Dave Paulsen

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
1) I wonder what the buyout price was?

2) I hope the players wait and see who the new coach will be before they bail.

"The Patriots were expecting almost all of their regulars to return next season, led by Jordan Miller (15.8 points, 6.1 rebounds), Javon Greene (11.5 ppg) and freshman Tyler Kolek (10.8), the conference rookie of the year.

On Tuesday, however, Greene entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal and people close to the program, who requested anonymity in order to speak freely, said they expected others to do the same. "

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I bet MOJO is telling kids to leave.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
My donation just doubled.
I was going to quadruple mine, but when I plugged it into my calculator, it came back with a result of $0. Hmmm..

Kidding aside, I just made a donation to Men's Basketball. This is my first donation to Mason in years. Hopefully the good decisions keep coming and the relationship grows back to what it was once before.

Also, hopefully this is enough crow eating to cover for my recent posts about Brad's decision making to get certain people off my back. ;)

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Paulsen, 56, declined to comment.

Dang...I was waiting for "but we had great practices!"

I'm sure he had a comment about practices on his way out. Hopefully Brad just played Iverson going "Practice? Practice?"

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Kidding aside, I just made a donation to Men's Basketball. This is my first donation to Mason in years. Hopefully the good decisions keep coming and the relationship grows back to what it was once before.
Update. I have already received a call from the Patriot Club. That is solid follow-up. Also, forgot to mention that the Patriot Club donation site is much improved since the last time I used it, especially with allowing you to easily direct the money towards the area that you prefer. Glad to see that Mason is stepping up their game. Positive signs all around.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Update. I have already received a call from the Patriot Club. That is solid follow-up. Also, forgot to mention that the Patriot Club donation site is much improved since the last time I used it, especially with allowing you to easily direct the money towards the area that you prefer. Glad to see that Mason is stepping up their game. Positive signs all around.

Yes. It is really easy to use now. Also, good to hear they are reaching out.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah, they've been doing a much better job of making specific, detailed fundraising appeals too - where your money is going and why.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Just donated twenty Hawaiian dollars to the Patriot Club. There's twenty more in it for them if they hire someone I approve of.

OP
Dawgs99

Dawgs99

Starter
1) I wonder what the buyout price was?

2) I hope the players wait and see who the new coach will be before they bail.

"The Patriots were expecting almost all of their regulars to return next season, led by Jordan Miller (15.8 points, 6.1 rebounds), Javon Greene (11.5 ppg) and freshman Tyler Kolek (10.8), the conference rookie of the year.

On Tuesday, however, Greene entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal and people close to the program, who requested anonymity in order to speak freely, said they expected others to do the same. "

Buyout was 370K.