Goodbye Dave Paulsen

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
One requirement for the new coach. The name Paul cannot appear in any form or fashion, including middle names. PAUL Hewitt, Dave PAULsen, PAUL Westhead. Enough said.

No Paul's
No fetish for the 6'7 height

And for the love of everything recruit some SHOOTERS and a big guy who is mean to be Oduro's heir.

Last edited:

Herndon

All-Conference
Here's hoping the new coach is successful and leave the program back to the big dance!

I'm wondering if the administration will be willing to put the resources into the program that the top teams in the league do.

By George.

Starter
Man, I’m so happy! We have legit been waiting for this day for 5 years. Covering a DP led team has been pretty boring. This base needed this, if nothing else at least it’s something new to talk about and look forward to. I’ll never forget when DP played Mar at the 5 and we didn’t press.

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Man, I’m so happy! We have legit been waiting for this day for 5 years. Covering a DP led team has been pretty boring. This base needed this, if nothing else at least it’s something new to talk about and look forward too. I’ll never forget when DP played Mar at the 5 and we didn’t press.

Hey, that worked for like a half against Louisville!