GMU: Where Construction is Tradition

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Also noticed they've been doing roof work at the arena. Flying over it the other day most of the roof is covered up and lots of construction equipment up there.
Wait a minute... "...flying over [EBA]"!?!? You said that so casually. Please enlighten us 99.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wait a minute... "...flying over [EBA]"!?!? You said that so casually. Please enlighten us 99.

upload_2018-8-11_11-27-11.png

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
That bid was just to build the space. Most of the furniture and other extras are provided elsewhere.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Are the locker room renovations complete in EBA?
Good question. They were supposed to be done by the start of this season. If they are, you'd think the program would have promoted it across social for any potential recruits to see. I haven't seen or heard anything about it.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Good question. They were supposed to be done by the start of this season. If they are, you'd think the program would have promoted it across social for any potential recruits to see. I haven't seen or heard anything about it.
Maybe that is the reason why the team is sucking right now. Lockers are not done yet and they are getting ready in a bathroom instead. Come on Mason........

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Perhaps funds for the project are on hold so they can buy Paulsen's contract out.

patriotchild

Starter
Maybe that is the reason why the team is sucking right now. Lockers are not done yet and they are getting ready in a bathroom instead. Come on Mason........

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

That explains it! Phew now we can stop this nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
They are not, latest BoV report says they’re scheduled to be completed at some point this month.

Ahhhh,,,no wonder we suck at home. Ok all is well. We will win the conference.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Was at campus yesterday to pick up son for the weekend and noticed they have grassed over the area where the old apartments used to be. and are doing landscaping.

Like they were never there. There is a shit done of construction prepping for the new Robinson I and II buildings, the new Harris Theater and the Wilkins plaza project.