Giant Killer Updates

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Who’s still up? Late night content drop: By George Exlusive: Petey Sits Down with Brad Edwards. There’s some good nuggets in here but I’ll let you listen -

Finally got around to listening to it, great interview and great listen!

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
By George, it’s KIM ENGLISH!

Petey would LOVE to see some comments on the website itself but if you’re too cool, let us know in this thread what you found most interesting about the interview!

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
My favorite part was when he said that he wants players who want to be at Mason.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He wants the rotation to start out at 9-10 and get down to 8.5-8 by the middle of the season (conference play). SIGN. ME. UP. I complained about this all last season, guys not getting a chance to get in a groove or not getting a chance to play out of a slump, so to hear we are going to keep a normal sized rotation is very exciting.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Interesting that he talked about the core of our defense being defensive rebounding. It's something that historically our roster has done well, is next seasons roster shaping up to be a solid defensive rebounding team though? I think that whoever ends up getting the most minutes at the 4 spot is going to be make or break in that aspect, and how many minutes Gaines ends up getting across multiple positions.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Interesting that he talked about the core of our defense being defensive rebounding. It's something that historically our roster has done well, is next seasons roster shaping up to be a solid defensive rebounding team though? I think that whoever ends up getting the most minutes at the 4 spot is going to be make or break in that aspect, and how many minutes Gaines ends up getting across multiple positions.
If memory serves me correctly I think KE said we were 17th in the nation in defensive rebounding last year getting 78% of missed shots. So, play solid D, contest every shot, hold opponents to a low percentage, and don't give up offensive rebounds is a recipe for success on the defensive side of the ball.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Jerseys. Honoring the past. Bring back GEORGE MASON. At least as an often used alternate.