News George Mason student produces Final 4 documentary

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
There is also a common sense clause that states if a player is kicked off the team for trying to kill another player with a large butcher knife, then he is not honored. Small butter knife maybe... but not a large butcher knife.

Does it have to be trying to kill another player with a butcher knife? How about just beating the hell out of your room mate for no apparent reason?

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Does it have to be trying to kill another player with a butcher knife? How about just beating the hell out of your room mate for no apparent reason?

I will allow it. The roommate is probably one of those underachieving players who came with a bunch of hype and goes 2 for 12 from the floor with 5 turnovers.

Come to think of it, beating your roommate might improve your chances for having your number honored.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
this documentary was well done but i think Dave and Chris who are the founders of masonhoops.com, deserved to of been part of it, instead of the Kish guy. They started this awesome website in 1998 which was a haven for a handful of diehards following the dreadful westhead era, a landing spot for cuban enlightenment era, and now a therapy center for misery and coping with bad basketball. I dont know the kid from gmuhoops other than he blocks people from making comments he doesnt like. Such a Marxist approach to a place of free speech is against everything our names sake (George Mason... for the slow) stood for. With that said, thank you Dave, Chris and everyone involved and F that other site.

KAOriginal

All-American
So, who would be excluded for this reason?

I don't know...but I think Lloyd "Showtime" Walker should be included.

When you can not only steal balls on the court, but also your team mates credit cards...it says something about your skills.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
I don't know...but I think Lloyd "Showtime" Walker should be included.

When you can not only steal balls on the court, but also your team mates credit cards...it says something about your skills.

Lloyd "Showtime" Walker never played a regular season game for the Patriot, so why would he even be included in this discussion? However, I remember him playing in a Patriots' scrimmage at the Patriot Center and was very impressed with his quickness.

On the other hand, Curtis McCants was an outstanding player for the Patriots for 3 seasons. But, I can certainly understand why dr. gunnie would not want his jersey. If I recall correctly, the allegation was that he brandished a weapon (i.e., a knife) in an altercation with former Patriot Camerron Taylor. The school suspended McCants' eligibility for a year, and McCants initiated legal actions against Mason to reinstate him. After failing to gain reinstatement, he transferred to California State University-Bakersfield where he completed his eligibility.