Game 9: Catawba College, Wednesday, Dec 17th, 7 PM AT THE RAC, NO TV

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Season ticket holders... Don't forget today is the last day if you attended the Manhattan and ODU game to request free tickets for this game.

To elaborate, all tickets in your account must have been used for both games in order to obtain free tickets to the Catawba game.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Contests played between D1 and non-D1 schools are always counted as an exhibition contest for the non-D1. This is part of our regular season, but is an exhibition for Catawba. Confused yet? You should be.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Another DII vs. DI basketball victory tonight. Probably can't call this an upset. DII Caldwell defeats Binghamton University, a team that has only beaten DIII Hartwick this year. BU did win it's last game against Cornell though.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Another DII vs. DI basketball victory tonight. Probably can't call this an upset. DII Caldwell defeats Binghamton University, a team that has only beaten DIII Hartwick this year. BU did win it's last game against Cornell though.

Cornell defeated Binghamton last month.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
I'd like to see a match-up between G Mas and Marymount (VA).

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Did you notice that the attendance was 3,679? Compare it to the attendance for the exhibition game vs. Shenandoah this year (2,275) - see http://www.gomason.com//pdf9/2963014.pdf?ATCLID=209757207&DB_LANG=C.

That's a difference of 1,404. At $25/ticket that's $35,100 difference. Now I know some of those were unused (already bought) tickets and some were students, so it's not an exact number, but I'm sure there were unused tickets to Shenandoah.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
That's a difference of 1,404. At $25/ticket that's $35,100 difference. Now I know some of those were unused (already bought) tickets and some were students, so it's not an exact number, but I'm sure there were unused tickets to Shenandoah.

I would guess that the difference in the announced attendance primarily reflected the reduction in season tickets sold.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I would guess that the difference in the announced attendance primarily reflected the reduction in season tickets sold.

Do you, or anyone, know the exact number of season tickets sold now vs. 5 years ago? I'd be curious to know. Not that that necessarily says anything, but it would be interesting.