Game 9: Catawba College, Wednesday, Dec 17th, 7 PM AT THE RAC, NO TV

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Catawba is a Division 2 school based out of Sailsbury, NC. This is considered an exhibition game (based on the schedule on Catawba's website).

I believe we have agreed that irrespective of Catawba's website, this is a regular season game vs. a D-2 opponent.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I believe we have agreed that irrespective of Catawba's website, this is a regular season game vs. a D-2 opponent.

Yeah, didn't want to say either way, just basing it on what I saw. On gomason.com - it doesn't say an exhibition.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
I love the idea of playing at the RAC. Would love to see two-three games a year played here, maybe one out of conference and one or two conference.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

I think we're so bad right now that Catawba thinks this would be better considered an exhibition game for them, so we don't bring down their RPI!

... and for us, Hewitt wants any win he can get!

Harry

Starter
I love the idea of playing at the RAC. Would love to see two-three games a year played here, maybe one out of conference and one or two conference.
While I too like the idea of playing in the RAC, the problem is the lack of seating and amenities. I think we have more season ticket holders than there are seats at the RAC. Plus, where would you put the Green and Gold rooms?

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Season ticket holders... Don't forget today is the last day if you attended the Manhattan and ODU game to request free tickets for this game.