Game 8, South Fla, Dec 4th, 7 PM, MASN

psyclone

Hall of Famer
dumb question, but that vcu video says sherrod is a sophmore. isn't he now a senior? how'd they get it all wacked up
If I'm remembering correctly, the vcu game was on Valentines' Day 2012 and Sherrod would indeed then be a sophomore. We didn't play vcu at home last season..

smccart5

Starter
Is the gomason live feed any better when the game is televised? Does MASN have a link to watch the game online? I was just on the website but didn't see anything.

thank you kind sirs

Scythe

Starter
Is the gomason live feed any better when the game is televised? Does MASN have a link to watch the game online? I was just on the website but didn't see anything.

thank you kind sirs

Nope, the Gomason feed is the same bad quality regardless if it's a TV game or not.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Mason Basketball ‏@MasonMBB 1m
GAME DAY...got a question about the Patriots? Ask here and Ric Wilson will answer select questions during tonight's pregame radio broadcast.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone have a ticket to tonights game but not going, I'll gladly purchase it off from you.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
I am thankful that my biggest worry in life right now is whether I should grab a half-priced burger at The Well to go with my pre-game beers, or the full-priced, Old Bay wings at Brions Grille. Both are good, but service is sloooow at The Well. Considering I don't have too many more half-priced burger game days remaining at The Well before it closes, I'm leaning in that direction. Beer, however, is the main thing. This is a good "problem" to have.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
no moore tonight. Wright getting over turf toe.