Game 7, Rhode Island, Nov. 30th, 4 PM, MASN

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
A 1-4 offensive set isn't a bad choice against us. Wish we had a shut down guard.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
More lazy passing and now a lead for Rhode Island. I can't imagine how bad this passing will be when we play a team that actually plays pressure defense.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
I'm glad Rhode Island is not a good team. Any other team would be punishing us for this lazy second half. We were great limiting the turnovers in the first half but have been atrocious this half.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I wonder how this game would be going if Allen decided to actually come to the arena today. Not sure what his deal has been all game.

One of their big men has fouled out and the other is sitting on the bench with 4 fouls, yet we can't attack the rim or get any inside game going. The offense just looks absolutely lethargic. Lazy passes, stupid turnovers....guess it'll never end.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm glad Rhode Island is not a good team. Any other team would be punishing us for this lazy second half. We were great limiting the turnovers in the first half but have been atrocious this half.
We're not a good team, either. Don't think we have much room to talk.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I wonder how this game would be going if Allen decided to actually come to the arena today. Not sure what his deal has been all game.

One of their big men has fouled out and the other is sitting on the bench with 4 fouls, yet we can't attack the rim or get any inside game going. The offense just looks absolutely lethargic. Lazy passes, stupid turnovers....guess it'll never end.
It might end, just not for another 2 years or so.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
What's the score? I'm in Tampa with no radio and no MASN and stuck looking at ridiculously slow scoreboard