Game 7, Rhode Island, Nov. 30th, 4 PM, MASN

Ok. Here's the sharing.

He hasn't played since American. He hasn't traveled to any of the away games. Simple deduction would say he isn't playing Saturday. Unless he does. Other people have given a lot more detail about the situation than I have.

polepino

Starter
Ok so I was wrong about predicting a win at Princeton last game. I would think that GMU wins this one at home however.

I still think it would be better, as some have pointed out and I've learned the past two games, to temper expectations.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ok so I was wrong about predicting a win at Princeton last game. I would think that GMU wins this one at home however.

I still think it would be better, as some have pointed out and I've learned the past two games, to temper expectations.

Tempering expectations only goes so far. I fully expected the team to lose to Iona and it still pissed me off because they weren't even competitive in the game.

Scythe

Starter
We're going to lose. There. Now if we win I'll be elated and if we lose I'll just say I told you so. ;)

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I went to college to secure better employment afterwards. I'm sure Arledge is looking to do the same.

If his intended profession is professional basketball (domestically or internationally) then wouldn't it behoove him to wait until he was full recovered to come back so he could demonstrate his skill set at full strength?

Of course the flip side is that he's being given a free ride to perform and not paying for his education himself.

JBiggs

Starter
After watching the recent layup festival we've been hosting, I don't care if Copes bricks 15 shots a game. If he can clog up the paint and limit second-chance points, we'll be a million times better.
That's my thought. It not like J2 is setting the world on fire offensively anyway. At least we will have a tenacious rebounder and defender in there.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
After watching the recent layup festival we've been hosting, I don't care if Copes bricks 15 shots a game. If he can clog up the paint and limit second-chance points, we'll be a million times better.

Our guards have to do some of that work too. With us switching on every screen, the opposing team will just pull copes out of the paint with a screen and then Copes is going to have to try to guard Munford out on the perimeter for as long as it takes our guards to remember they're supposed to switch back at some point.

Hopefully Copes is 100 percent and he gets 8 blocks from behind after recovering from guarding out at the 3 point line.

GMUJETS24

Four-star Recruit
Mason 58
URI 54

Having Copes back will help secure the middle, hopefully he gets 15 + minutes. I would like to see moore play more unless cory is going to shoot and make the 3 pointer more. Turnovers are killer.

JBiggs

Starter
Arledge still not with the team, and future unclear, per Steven Goff. Details coming after the game, he tweets.

birdshlong

Walk-On
I cant believe how people give Hewitt so much crap. You haters need to realize what he has to work with. What a joke some of these players have become (including those who have transferred)
What a mess Coach L gave us. The guy can't recruit and its showing at Miami.

I refuse to put any blame on Hewitt until he can get his own guys.