Game 7, Rhode Island, Nov. 30th, 4 PM, MASN

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Who the F cares about Luke Hancock and what does he have to do with our current team?

Bottom line is, we need to play better. The schedule is only going to get tougher from here -- even ODU isn't looking like the total creampuff I expected them to be prior to the season.

There aren't going to be many games we'll be favored to win in the A-10. Hope Hewitt and the players thrive as underdogs.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
What a great read this has been.

So much to add, but I'll limit it to saying that since the day PH was hired, there have been a group of people on here who have almost seemed giddy to see him fail. The same folks have used the last 2+ years to pat themselves on the back when they're opinion has appeared justified and have done their best to crap on anyone else who dares to express positive thoughts about Mason basketball. I don't know how this will play out, nor do I know how any other coach would do leading us into a new, better, conference, but I'm willing to see it play out without too many over the top reactions one way or another.

As for the actual game, I thought after an early hook, Edwards actually played better the rest of the game. Worst I've seen Allen, and J2 is just awful at interior defense. Assuming Copes rounds into some kind of form I see a scenario where he or Jenkins needs to be on the floor at all times to prevent easy layups and grab tough rebounds.