Game 7: Old Dominion University, Wednesday, Dec 3rd, 7:30 PM, NO TV

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hewitt is an employee of a state funded University, so his salary is fair game and perfectly fine line of questioning. Nice to see some "media" putting anyone's feet to the fire that isn't a police officer. That is almost non-existent these days.

It would have been awesome if the interviewer had then proceeded to tell the listeners what his salary actually was to shame Hewitt for his response implying he makes just enough to take care of his family.

Yeah - I can't remember if they gave his salary or not. I think they may have when he was off the phone with them.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It was on NPR. Diane Rheim asked it.

Patriotfan49

Starter
Because I clue in and wait to see things like that, the band kicked in very shortly after his intro but from my end, close to the student section it sounded like a small portion of boos came out a bit. If he was worth anything, it could be convinced that it was "Hewwwwwwwwww" sounding.....but it was pretty clear to me boos.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
When did we get Geico on the hardwood?
GEICO has purchased this "floor apron" spot, courtside signage and digital advertising. GEICO also has the floor apron at Florida St. In addition to FSU, IMG College is now selling floor apron placements as part of their sponsorship packages at Syracuse, St John's, West Virginia and Charlotte.
Mason's sponsorships are sold by Front Row Marketing

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
GEICO has purchased this "floor apron" spot, courtside signage and digital advertising. GEICO also has the floor apron at Florida St. In addition to FSU, IMG College is now selling floor apron placements as part of their sponsorship packages at Syracuse, St John's, West Virginia and Charlotte.
Mason's sponsorships are sold by Front Row Marketing

Do you know how much that goes for? Is it sold on a yearly basis?

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Do you know how much that goes for? Is it sold on a yearly basis?
FSU's deal was six figures that includes a radio buy and courtside signage. Not sure what else was included (tickets, hospitality, etc).
I can't image our deal with GEICO is six figures.