Game 6: GMU (4-1) vs Washington (2-2) on Monday, November 22, at 9:30 PM.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Cooper seems like a decent option at the point.

Maybe even try Schwartz at the point. He’s a smart versatile player, kinda like Hancock. After all he did dribbled to half court once. Haha

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
There has to be some happy medium like you mentioned. Now the question is what the heck happens tonight if XJ is sick, and Hartwell has barely anything after playing a lot of minutes last night.

Hartwell had 4 assists to just one turnover. He had a really off night shooting, but didn't shoot us in the foot by throwing the ball to the other team for easy dunks.

If XJ can't go, put Hartwell in and let him bring the ball up to get us into our offensive sets.

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Disappointing loss.

If XJ is healthy and plays a normal rotation that is a W. Its not easy to play well when you are sick. Wondering if Schwartz is sick as well - from his short career with Mason that looked like his worst game.

Not getting the negativity about XJ's game. He isn't a perfect PG. Yet, he plays with big balls grit and leads the team in assists and steals.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Disappointing loss.

If XJ is healthy and plays a normal rotation that is a W. Its not easy to play well when you are sick. Wondering if Schwartz is sick as well - from his short career with Mason that looked like his worst game.

Not getting the negativity about XJ's game. He isn't a perfect PG. Yet, he plays with big balls grit and leads the team in assists and steals.
Yeah on top of not being 100%, a game where the red whistles everything isn’t really suited for him trying to swipe the ball every possession.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Q: Who was that screaming at the refs all night?

A:
mr. mackey office GIF by South Park

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Disappointing loss.

I like XJ's game...he's been a key part of our early success. Not sure I like him jacking up 6-7 3 pointers, as he did against JMU. Did not realize he was sick, or that Schwartz played under the weather.

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I like XJ's game...he's been a key part of our early success. Not sure I like him jacking up 6-7 3 pointers, as he did against JMU. Did not realize he was sick, or that Schwartz played under the weather.
Yeah, in CKE's post-game press conference, he said XJ had a cold and wasn't himself. I was just speculating on Schwartz.

Last edited: