Game 6, AT Princeton, Nov 26th, 8 PM, NO TV

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
If I were Hewitt, I would say something like, "We all know Princeton. They are smart players who play fundamentally sound basketball. That's not us. We start slow, get a lead, lose it but come back to win more often than not. Except when we don't. Like against Iona. So let's go out there and play George Mason basketball."

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
If I were Hewitt, I would say something like, "We all know Princeton. They are smart players who play fundamentally sound basketball. That's not us. We start slow, get a lead, lose it but come back to win more often than not. Except when we don't. Like against Iona. So let's go out there and play George Mason basketball."
Effing hilarious. Well Played Sir...well played.

most-interesting-man-240.jpg

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Okay, that was hilarious, LOL!

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Princeton is favored by -4.5.

rpiforecast has moved the line--we're now 7.8 pt underdogs. Maybe enough games have been played now so that there is greater "interconnectedness" and Sagarin has shifted the rankings accordingly. We're now somewhere in the 130s and earlier in the season, we were in the high 90s.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am not sure - I will pay for it most likely. Let's Go Mason. Beet the nerds and nail their girlfriends.

Afton Mtn Patriot

Preferred Walk-On
If it's anything like that stream I just watched of the Princeton Women's Squash match, I might have just wasted 10 bucks. I definitely felt like a creeper watching that. My home computer tends to be faster than my work computer though, so maybe it won't be so bad.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I spent this past weekend in AC. I was paying attention to the first few minutes of the Iona "game", then when things started to get out of control, I headed to the blackjack table and proceeded to get obliterated.

I've finally caught up on reading the Iona thread, as well as some others, and dear God if we have a similar occurrence tonight masonhoops.com might just crash and/or explode --> some of its members might do the same.

I hope to see lots of damn energy right from the start. Like, "that Ivy League chick in section 110 is so damn hot in those glasses I can't wait to rail her out after the game", kind of energy.

No but really: more energy, attention to detail (aka make layups), more passion.

I'm pissed that I have to pay $10 to watch the game.

Maybe we'll play basketball tonight.