Game 6, AT Princeton, Nov 26th, 8 PM, NO TV

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Do you have a George Mason specific subscription or did you buy the A10 24 hour pass?

I bought the 24-hour pass. Unfortunately, it's not synced with the WGMU feed, so I had to turn Bill off.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sherrod off to yet another bad start. Can't win if our star doesn't play well, especially with so many players out.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow, great effort on attempting to defend that 3. Oh wait, there was none.

One Princeton player blocks two GMU players from defending that open 3.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So much for Gemini's theory that Holloway can start a break. haha

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sherrod off to yet another bad start. Can't win if our star doesn't play well, especially with so many players out.

I'm starting to think he needs to come off the bench a la Fouch at Drexel. The dude doesn't play defense and most of the time is cold for the first 25 minutes of games. Let's make him a sixth man.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm watching Rudolph on CBS with my daughters and following the game on Gametracker. Much better experience

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
You guys just need patience! Let Hewitt get his players and system in place....it will all be good.

How about we make this the in-game thread, and you can start another thread bashing the coach?

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I remember when a young freshman named Sherrod Wright earned playing time with his defense. I want that guy back. I wonder how bad his groin injury really is.