Game 6, AT Princeton, Nov 26th, 8 PM, NO TV

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I think we are playing 50 percent better then against Iona. Against Iona we had no D or offense to start the game, and tonight (except for the last open 3 that Johnny couldn't be bothered to close out on) the D has been solid. Offense still looks like an intramural game though

KAOriginal

All-American
How about we make this the in-game thread, and you can start another thread bashing the coach?

How is not an in game thread? I am just stating the others need to relax and let the system work.....

Geez we were barely 5 mins in and people were already frothing and I am trying to be the voice of reason and I get killed for it.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We have to pick our poison against these guys. If we play off, they launch 3s; if we get in their face, they drive and score easy layups.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I was basing my good D comment off of the amount of points, but then I just saw they are shooting nearly 60%… ugh

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Looks like Allen came to play tonight. His jumper looking good tonight, and a nice pass to a cutting Sherrod on the baseline.

smccart5

Starter
Easy to forget we're missing our two starting big men. Others guys gotta step up. Copes is back next game?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
wow marko. great d on that and one. wow. talking about asleep at the wheel. hewitt should of pulled him out and got in his face. example of being soft on mistakes and/or lack of effort.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
wow marko. great d on that and one. wow. talking about asleep at the wheel. hewitt should of pulled him out and got in his face. example of being soft on mistakes and/or lack of effort.

Good thing he left him in. We're down three players, so it's not like we have a lot of time for scoldings.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The saddest thing is they're on pace to give up over 40 points again in the first half against an offensive system that's designed to slow the pace of the game down.