Game 5: gmu (2-2) at paradise jam vs Belmont (1-3) on Saturday November 19th 545pm

Bricker

Starter
Pathetic. Nobody on this team can dribble penetrate against the zone, and other than Cooper doesn't look like anybody can get open on the outside either. I still think the players on this team have plenty of talent but I have pretty low confidence in KE's game planning at this point.

Oh also....idk what the numbers say, But once again the other team hits their free throws and GM doesnt.
5-14 today

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Please fire Felton or Tomlinson and snag a coach that can help with play building and play calling. This team is tough to root for which is sad. Belmont had three decent players and we let those three beat us. This is hopefully rock bottom

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I like CKE a lot but wtf is going on here. This is insane how horrible our offense and defense looks. I’ve never seen a team so unprepared. Also is this Hewitt 2.0 with him not understanding when to call timeouts. Hires a yes man in Felton who was Paul Hewitt light at Georgia with good recruiting but no coaching ability.

We also forgetting that Felton signed a literal murderer as his first recruit?

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I want this team to succeed, I really do but this tournament showing has been an absolute disgrace that I don't want to bother heading to EBA. I'll take the rest of November off, calm down and come back some time in December.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I want this team to succeed, I really do but this tournament showing has been an absolute disgrace that I don't want to bother heading to EBA. I'll take the rest of November off, calm down and come back some time in December.

Yeah I was all set to plan my entire day around games and take on extra childcare duties so I could watch uninterrupted but now it's looking like games will be on in the background while I do chores, if I remember to put the TV on.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ha.... not sure you could give away those Queen's game tickets now even if you wanted to.

Support your son ;)
If he was playing it's a no brainer. Sadly he was a victim of the numbers game at guard and was cut from Varsity. He'll go back at it next year as a senior. This season he and I are doing a photo web site where he writes about each game and I post pics from the game. We'll see how it goes.