Game 4: New Mexico, in Puerto Rico, Friday Nov 21st, 7 PM, ESPN3.com (Watch ESPN)

Dawgs99

Starter
Jenkins is pressing and not letting the game come to him. He is a walking TO right now. He must feel a ton of pressure to score and thus the fouls and TO's.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Shevon is starting to look like a more talented Mike Morrison, too bad he only has two years of eligibility. Probably one of the only positives of the night and maybe Edwards showing that someone on this team has some hustle and fight.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
A good coach would have recognized early that Holloway isn't hitting and put in Gray. But Hewitt either forgot about Gray or he is being punished once again.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Wondering if Moore is fully fit? Wondering if the offseason knee issue is bothering him? He doesn't seem very explosive and rarely ever looks to beat anyone off the dribble.

GMUJETS24

Four-star Recruit
Jenkins operates well in the post, not out in the perimeter and for some reason that's where he gets a lot of touches.

GMUJETS24

Four-star Recruit
That's what happens when you get cute and move someone away from their strength -- reminds me a lot of the Birdsong small forward experiment.

I would agree, he operates so well in the post...yet we have him getting most of his touches out by the perimeter. It will get even worse for jenkins when copes gets back

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hey, I guess they competed. Definitely play better in the 2nd half during this tournament so far. Concerned about what seems to be Jenkins regression so far, but who can't like Thompson. Holloway - those games will happen.

Can't see this team winning many games this year. I'm honestly at the acceptance level of grief right now though. It's taken a while. Just hope Hewitt is canned before March 1st. Otherwise I'll worry that he'll be around another year, Not too confident we'll get to 2-3 on Sunday, but at least we'll get to see Canyon Berry shoot free throws underhanded.

Anybody on here ever drink Leinenkugels. Good beer. Been drinking Orange Shandy all game. They've got it at Brion's.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
That's what happens when you get cute and move someone away from their strength -- reminds me a lot of the Birdsong small forward experiment.
Good thing he lost that weight in the offseason that helped him so much down low last season :bricks: