Game 4: New Mexico, in Puerto Rico, Friday Nov 21st, 7 PM, ESPN3.com (Watch ESPN)

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
That was a great play. And then Hewitt calls a TO for no reason.

I know it's Hewitt's MO to call needless timeouts, but I don't have a problem with it if the purpose is to set up the press. Color me shocked, but it actually worked after the second TO (even thought it was a bad call).

BTW, where has this Corey Edwards been the last few years? I love how aggressive he's been. Good for him.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I know it's Hewitt's MO to call needless timeouts, but I don't have a problem with it if the purpose is to set up the press.

Which hardly ever works. And after both timeouts we barely do s***. Not that we do much of anything anyways. But if we get the score within 6-7 points why kill the momentum?

No reason to call a timeout after a great find by Edwards for the Thompson dunk. Those type of plays are supposed to fire your team up. Don't take them off the court after something like that.

KAOriginal

All-American
I think Lamar Butler is done with these games and ready to get back to the bar.....he just doesnt have much to add right now....lol

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I think it's laughable how little our assistant coaches are involved in the game. They all appear to be day dreaming. Zero input. Maybe they just know Hewitt won't listen or doesn't care what they have to say.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Holloway is just bad today, sucks... I believe he's our best.

Yeah, not a good game for Pat, but great shooters have to have short-term memory. Other than a few out-of-control drives, I don't think his shot selection has been bad at all. He's just missing open looks that he normally knocks down.

wijg

Starter
I think it's laughable how little our assistant coaches are involved in the game. They all appear to be day dreaming. Zero input. Maybe they just know Hewitt won't listen or doesn't care what they have to say.
Interview: ok I need you here for recruiting, I'll do all the coaching

Dawgs99

Starter
I've been to a few practices...Hewitt does all the coaching. A few years back all Kreider did was sit on the bench. I actually like Kreider and feel the worst for him. He's the low man on the pole and doesn't have the cash the others do. Hope he lands on his feet.