Game 4: New Mexico, in Puerto Rico, Friday Nov 21st, 7 PM, ESPN3.com (Watch ESPN)

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I'm going to try and stay positive about the players at least. These are the young men that had opportunities to play elsewhere, but chose to represent our university. As long as they're giving effort on the court and in the classroom, there's a level of loyalty I think they're owed regardless of the results.

That said, Shevon Thompson reminded me of Mike Morrison in that pre-season game against Indianapolis. Hope this becomes a regular thing.

Corey Edwards looked like the guy we always thought we were going to get. Was able to knock it down from the arc, good handle, was driving and dishing out to open shooters or putting it inside the hands of someone beneath the basket.

We start Marko and Jenkins at the forwards and then play them on the perimeter. Bizzzzzarrrrrre.

If we're going to recruit an unbalanced but large roster, we should be running a basic double post motion offense or something where our size can payoff down low.

But f**k common sense. f**k it right in the a**. To the 7th place game!

Its not that we lost to Cornell, even. Its that in the second half we were no where close, and w/out kind refs we lose by 15.

You can mark tonight down as my "Brian moment" for Jollay. So sick of the bullshit.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Hate to continue to harp on the negative, but 6 assists vs. 18 turnovers is not going to win you many games.

Also not going to be very successful when you have one guy scoring well and everybody else pretty much playing with their weiners.

But both of those are pretty much par for the course.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
He has been a bit of a disappointment thus far. Maybe this is his regression from shitty or non-existent coaching.

He's averaging over 8 points and nearly 5 boards as a Sophomore in his 4th game of the season.

Dude. Perspective.

His shooting was horrible against Princeton and was pressing some tonight, but still had 7 points.

couchcoach

Sixth Man
any one tell us what is news about cory edwards. he seem hurt at end of game? i think he did good in passing ball well to big man. he is okay to play again?