Game 4: GMU (3-0) at #21 Maryland (3-0) on Wednesday, November 17, at 7PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
What were you expecting. At home - a ranked team (#21) playing against a team that is starting with a new coach and roster.
I was thinking right around 10. Anybody who has done their due diligence knows we are 3-0 against pretty good teams and have beaten all three convincingly. That line is either overvaluing UMD or undervaluing what we've done.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I was thinking right around 10. Anybody who has done their due diligence knows we are 3-0 against pretty good teams and have beaten all three convincingly. That line is either overvaluing UMD or undervaluing what we've done.

Given the lines so far I’m going to say they are highly undervaluing Mason right now. Take advantage.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
From Kenpom:

A stat comparison that I saw had Md getting 36% of their offensive rebounds (59th nationally). In contrast, our defense only allows 17% on that same stat (9th nationally).

I'm thinking that if we can continue to keep them from getting second shots, that will give us a good chance of pulling the upset. Md is mediocre on 2 pt shots (#146) and terrible at 3's (#314 nationally) at least so far.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Watching the GW Fullerton game right now and I don’t know I think GW is bad, like Fordham level bad, this year. How they hung in with UMD I don’t know. But what does that say about our chances? Hard to say.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
One of several terp threads for the Mason game:

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
From Kenpom:

A stat comparison that I saw had Md getting 36% of their offensive rebounds (59th nationally). In contrast, our defense only allows 17% on that same stat (9th nationally).

I'm thinking that if we can continue to keep them from getting second shots, that will give us a good chance of pulling the upset. Md is mediocre on 2 pt shots (#146) and terrible at 3's (#314 nationally) at least so far.
Hopefully we can keep them down on the 3s. If this were you know who and you know who still coaching, UM would for sure light it up tonight with a career night for someone.