Game 4: GMU (3-0) at #21 Maryland (3-0) on Wednesday, November 17, at 7PM.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Wow. 3 games into year one and we're worried about KE leaving. I have him down as being a more honorable man. If it helps I can offer him him the guest room in my house! To top it off you should see the refrigerator in my basement! ;);) Most of you would sell your souls to enjoy a Tsingtao at 33 degrees! Now back to the Twerps!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow. 3 games into year one and we're worried about KE leaving. I have him down as being a more honorable man. If it helps I can offer him him the guest room in my house! To top it off you should see the refrigerator in my basement! ;);) Most of you would sell your souls to enjoy a Tsingtao at 33 degrees! Now back to the Twerps!
Based on what we've seen so far, can you blame us?

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Maybe not. But success doesn’t even necessarily matter. Butler hired LaVall Jordan (an alum) after one season at Milwaukee where he lost 24 games.

As everyone said, hopefully English wants to build something here before moving on. We could use him for at least 4 seasons to build some sustainable momentum (5 would be even better).

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Do we know if there are going to be any 'refreshments' on the bus?

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I have it my mind that KE is more like Coach L. He'll stick around unless "forced" out. I may be way off, it wouldn't be the first time. Again, I just think KE is a man of honor. My 2 cents and I'm sticking to it.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Work took me 6 timezones away so I won’t be able to make the trip up to UMD, but between the excitement on the boards and Twitter I’m contemplating setting an alarm and VPNing to stream the game.

Mason 73

turtle with its head caught in one of Patriots plastic 6 pack rings 70

Fatts bricks a game winner from nba range with 3.2 left on the clock.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I have it my mind that KE is more like Coach L. He'll stick around unless "forced" out. I may be way off, it wouldn't be the first time. Again, I just think KE is a man of honor. My 2 cents and I'm sticking to it.

May or may not be the case...the Mizzou alums aren't going to shut up on Twitter but it would behoove them to remember that KE also has ties to the DC/Baltimore area as he grew up there. Frankly we shouldn't even be worried about this at this juncture...he's going to leave mid-season.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Work took me 6 timezones away so I won’t be able to make the trip up to UMD, but between the excitement on the boards and Twitter I’m contemplating setting an alarm and VPNing to stream the game.

Mason 73

turtle with its head caught in one of Patriots plastic 6 pack rings 70

Fatts bricks a game winner from nba range with 3.2 left on the clock.
6 time zones? P*ssy! LOL.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Some of us LIVE 6 time zones away and you don't hear us complaining

Although thanks to stupid daylight savings going away I'm currently only 5 timezones away :(
So what's your sorry excuse for not coming to games? ;) Brillo is gone so I have PRIME seats in 115 ready for fans of like mind. Beers are on me if you are ever in town!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The early line I'm seeing right now has Maryland -14. I pray that this line holds until it becomes available on my site.
Ugh, I don't like that line at all. Not saying we aren't going to cover, but that is way higher than I was hoping.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Ugh, I don't like that line at all. Not saying we aren't going to cover, but that is way higher than I was hoping.

What were you expecting. At home - a ranked team (#21) playing against a team that is starting with a new coach and roster.