Game 4: GMU (2-1) at Paradise Jam vs Boston College (2-1) on Friday, November 18, at 8:00 PM.

Kinda looks like the last CBA tournament we hosted. Paulson benched all his Seniors after they were making behind the back passes and s***, and we wound up getting rolled by a patsy. BC's not a patsy, but they aren't real good .... but they are good enough to embarrass us.

Kim is not showing me much this year. His team has not played a full game yet.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I was against the Felton hire right away and knew nothing about Tomlinson but it certainly seems like they have 4 guys inept at technique and X’s and O’s. I knew Felton and figured Simp was but damn. He needs to go hire someone that can design plays and technique

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I was against the Felton hire right away and knew nothing about Tomlinson but it certainly seems like they have 4 guys inept at technique and X’s and O’s. I knew Felton and figured Simp was but damn. He needs to go hire someone that can design plays and technique
This team looks like a Hewitt lead team right now. A bunch of individual talent that looks lost on the court

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Can anyone explain the 5 man face up box out? It is driving me crazy. I didn’t think that PG would not be our biggest problem this season, this is so bad.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Seems like we got disheartened about a few baskets that didn’t go down and we forgot how to do anything else. Instead of still playing defense we just disappeared.

Really bad and embarrassing. Quite unacceptable to me.

It’s one thing to be down a few points. It’s another to be down 26 to a team not good.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Maybe they'll shorten the second half. Make it 12 minutes. Mercy ruled by halftime. Damn.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’m wondering if something drastic needs to be done defensively. Like going zone a ton because I don’t know that our guys are decent man to man defenders. Offensive struggles happen, but the porous defense is a disaster.

Two games against two power conference teams resulting in two embarrassing blowouts. Can't believe I was hoping for an NIT bid this year. As my Gold Room buddy has said for the last 10 seasons, "this is looking like yet another social season".

Hard to imagine that I'd still be buying season tickets if they didn't serve Miller Lite in the Gold Room.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Two games against two power conference teams resulting in two embarrassing blowouts. Can't believe I was hoping for an NIT bid this year. As my Gold Room buddy has said for the last 10 seasons, "this is looking like yet another social season".

Hard to imagine that I'd still be buying season tickets if they didn't serve Miller Lite in the Gold Room.
GMU bball. "See old friends. Drink Miller Lite."