Game 4: GMU (2-1) at Paradise Jam vs Boston College (2-1) on Friday, November 18, at 8:00 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Really bad games by Ronny and Josh tonight. Ronny has been on the bench most of the second half.

Like what I’ve seen from Dinkins and Singleton. Singleton isn’t the most talented but there’s no lack of effort and he plays some good defense. Much better than last outing.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
BC IS TRYING TO GIVE US THE GAME , YET WE ARE TOO STUPID AND/OR INCAPABLE OF COACHING 26 YR OLD DUDES TO PLAY CORRECTLY AND AT THE LEAST, MAKE f**kING FT'S!!!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Really disappointed by the team tonight. Not gonna lie, I expected a lot more.

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
BC IS TRYING TO GIVE US THE GAME , YET WE ARE TOO STUPID AND/OR INCAPABLE OF COACHING 26 YR OLD DUDES TO PLAY CORRECTLY AND AT THE LEAST, MAKE f**kING FT'S!!!
BC really played awful for the entire 2nd half. The fact that we couldn't make this close is weak. Don't know what is up with Oduro this year, but 1st team A10 seems like it may be out of reach. Ticket hasn't added another dimension to his game.

I thought once CKE got rid of some of the deadwood ("they're too nice," he said) we'd get better effort on the court than what we just saw. Nope...

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
BC really played awful for the entire 2nd half. The fact that we couldn't make this close is weak. Don't know what is up with Oduro this year, but 1st team A10 seems like it may be out of reach. Ticket hasn't added another dimension to his game.

I thought once CKE got rid of some of the deadwood ("they're too nice," he said) we'd get better effort on the court than what we just saw. Nope...
Was more impressed with Nnaji Henry and Ojiako in 8 total mins than Oduro on 25…