Game 29: GMU (14-14 / 7-8) vs UMass (13-16 / 6-11) on Saturday, March 5, at 4 PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Unfortunately can’t make it tongiht, two free tickets and gold room passes let me know if interested.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Never seen so many offensive boards in my life. Also whatever defense we are playing basically gives them a free run right to the basket every single time.

I don't understand how JO gets switched on to Fernandez so much. There's no way he can cover that guy.

At this point I'm almost hoping for a loss so we can play fordham in the first round and not have to play UMass, since they apparently have figured us out here in the second half

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Never seen so many offensive boards in my life. Also whatever defense we are playing basically gives them a free run right to the basket every single time.

I don't understand how JO gets switched on to Fernandez so much. There's no way he can cover that guy.

At this point I'm almost hoping for a loss so we can play fordham in the first round and not have to play UMass, since they apparently have figured us out here in the second half
Umass is much worse than Fordham and I don’t want to play Davidson again. So let’s win

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I

I don't want the team to be 14-15, 7-9 going into the tournament.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Well...terrible second half. Hopefully OT is better.

Rohland way correct - why was Schwartz near the shooter on that heave?

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Notice that dinkins and justyn we're both on the bench for the game so good to see that the team is keeping them involved. Hopefully they don't change their minds ....

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Underwhelming 1st year for KE. Hopefully we have a big improvement next year. Especially since we just took a TO with none left.