Game 28: University of Richmond, Wednesday, February 27th, 7 PM, ESPN+

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I realize it doesn't fit your narrative, but they had won 5 of 7 and start all freshman and sophomores. Not sure why you wouldn't expect them to be better next year.

Mooney also has trouble retaining talent and may or may not be back next year. If he isn’t then there may be some transfers.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I like the idea of hartwell and Otis playing together. Otis is a great driver and has a deadly mid range game, if he has less pressure of running the offense maybe his offense can get back to his previous seasons consistency.

Speaking of hartwell, do we know his status? Was it just a cramp? We need him the rest of the way
From my vantage, JH-II's left calf looked like a pretzel in a taffy-pulling machine. "Just a cramp" is an understatement. He put in a lot of quality minutes last night, more than he has all season. I'd say it was "ONLY a cramp."

Last edited:

psyclone

Hall of Famer
From my vantage, JH-II's left calf looked like a pretzel in a taffy-pulling machine. "Just a cramp" is an understatement. He put in a lot of quality minutes last night, more than he has all season. I'd say it was "just a cramp."

Didn't he return to the game after that incident?

GMUSig03

All-Conference
No... but there was only like 3 minutes left in the game

I initially said oh no he pulled his hammy! But with how suddenly the pain came on, and how they treated it on the sideline, my guess is it was a cramp and he didn't need to come back in. Didn't notice how he ran off the court, but also didn't notice him slowly limping behind everyone else.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
He was at the post game press conference and the leg wasn't mentioned, but hard to give a diagnosis from someone who is sitting down!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
These Richmond fans are relentless!

image.jpeg