Game 28, AT GW, Sunday, March 2nd, 1 PM, NBCSN

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It's baffling how wimpy our bigs are most of the time. If I were that big I would touch rim all day long.

Yep, and it's sadly not just Copes. J2 and Marko are getting man-handled and giving GW countless offensive boards.

R

rockster

Spectator
Folks lets end this season for everyone's sake. what a bunch of individuals who have never know the meaning of the word team, thanks to coach Blewitt. I for sure will never re new my tickets as long as he is coach. He has taken everything we have gained down the drain. we are a laughing stock.

polepino

Starter
..i can't see us coming back at this point... I think that's game. Thought wed try to start a winning streak... Guess not.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Masonfan3

Starter
You were saying? Just kidding, nice to see Corey give us a much-needed spark on both ends of the court.

Yea, he provides some good things but for every foul he draws or 3 he hits he will turn it over or give up a 3 or commit a stupid foul. I like the kid but he needs to know his game and stick to that..bring the ball up the court and pass it to an open guy and take the open 3 when you have it. But he can't drive the lane and he tries to draw too many charges and flops too much..the refs know this too. That's why Moore is soo much better for this team..he knows his shot isn't there so he won't even take it. Cory is good at some things..I just wish he knew his limits because he can provide a spark for us but when you are committing fouls and turning it over; you hurt the team more than help it.

polepino

Starter
Damn how many internet strategy game commercials are they going to show?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk