Game 27: GMU (14-12 / 6-7) at GW (12-13 / 6-6) on Wednesday, February 15, at 7:00 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Saquan gave up an easy layup so Josh could destroy the rim on that play.

Was fun just listening to the announcers getting quieter and quieter as Josh big turnaround jumper after turnaround jumper I could almost hear them say “well, what can you do?”
The one guy almost reminded me of the Bucknell announcer that has a coronary over layups.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Byron Kerr is definitely an excitable sort, but he still pales in comparison to the LaSalle guy who yells “POW” every time one of their players hits a 3. That guy is a legend.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Byron Kerr is definitely an excitable sort, but he still pales in comparison to the LaSalle guy who yells “POW” every time one of their players hits a 3. That guy is a legend.
Kerr is a complete hack when it comes to doing the Mason/GW games. I get that he is now on their payroll, but you can tell by his level of excitement for respective plays where his bread is buttered.

Their guy grabs a routine rebound: "LINDO OUTMUSCLES EVERYBODY FOR THE BIG BOARD!"

Josh does a reverse jam: "And Josh Oduro goes up and under for a dunk."

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Kerr is a complete hack when it comes to doing the Mason/GW games. I get that he is now on their payroll, but you can tell by his level of excitement for respective plays where his bread is buttered.

Their guy grabs a routine rebound: "LINDO OUTMUSCLES EVERYBODY FOR THE BIG BOARD!"

It was great that he had NOTHING to get excited about in the last 7 min that included a 15-2 Mason run!!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Who was the guy that said "Looks like we're going to Oh No!"

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I was more annoyed by the fact that whoever the color guy was had a microphone that picked up every drop of spit coming out of his mouth. And that he sounded like a bargain bin version of Wolfman Jack. And that the sound levels for both announcers changed constantly and were always way quieter than the commercials. I expect that kinda stuff for an ESPN+ game but this was on an actual network.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I was more annoyed by the fact that whoever the color guy was had a microphone that picked up every drop of spit coming out of his mouth. And that he sounded like a bargain bin version of Wolfman Jack. And that the sound levels for both announcers changed constantly and were always way quieter than the commercials. I expect that kinda stuff for an ESPN+ game but this was on an actual network.
Agreed, the sound quality seemed really bad last night for a network game. ESPN+ feeds straight up are usually much better.

mason89

Starter

I would like to see a rehash of Rohland and Kerr in future Revolutionary Rivalry games!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Indeed...here's the proof:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjeg715icGw

St. Joe's segment starts at :50 sec mark, but you'll want to watch all three buzzer beaters!

Good times!
Never get tired of that!!! Thanks for posting! Loved the way his voice cracked like a 13 year old's.!

how about this for a homer pxp guy:
Tough to be the home team announcer right then.

Last edited: