Game 27: GMU (14-12 / 6-7) at GW (12-13 / 6-6) on Wednesday, February 15, at 7:00 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We lose tonight and it’s no fun. I expect their guards to have a field day with our defense.

Well known George 82
Less known George 67

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Pretty sure GW is down to 8 scholarship players now. I don’t think we match up particularly well on D, but at the same time don’t think they match up well with us either. Could see this one being a race to 75. Will be interested in who ticket is guarding, and what Saquons minutes look like.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm cautiously optimistic that we will find a way to stop Bishop and Adams and dare someone else to beat us. It would be really good to see Saquon build on his strong game Saturday. His defensive prowess is really valuable, but he can't be a turnover machine on the other end like he was at times earlier in the year.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm a little taken back at the lack of faith by Jim and Brian. F it....we are winning tonight damn it!

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ronnie throwing away the ball like he's playing keep away from his little brother. Neither team can make shots tonight

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Ronnie throwing away the ball like he's playing keep away from his little brother.
His three turnovers were all unforced! It’s like he passes to a spot just hoping someone will be there. It’s nice to Dinkins get so many minutes. He’s going to be really good. He just needs more court time to allow the game to slow down a little bit.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
100% certain we have accumulated the most D1 players who just can't make layups when around the rim or driving to the rim.

Infuriating how many "easy" layups our players miss each game.