reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

"This is a young, mediocre team with one good player. Unfortunately their one player is 6'11", which will be a challenge for Pollard to play him tough, and stay out of foul trouble.

I have been totally against playing Gruden, or walk-ons, but this may be the time to slip him in, if we get a good first half lead."

Dayton's game notes - see http://daytonflyers.com/documents/2015/2/23//George_Mason_Notes_022515.pdf?id=2724.

"3. DEFENSIVE STALWARTS: Dayton is 18-3 when limiting opponents to less than 70 points in a game (18-0 under 65 points) this season. Dating back to last year, Dayton has not allowed an opponent to score 70 or more points in 26 of its last 33 games. The Flyers are 23-0 when limiting opponents to 60 points or less during the previous two seasons.

4. HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS: The Flyers are on a 19-game home winning streak dating back to last year. UD is 54-12 at home under coach Archie Miller. This season the Flyers are 14-0 on Tom Blackburn Court. At home, the Flyers are shooting .395 from three-point range and averaging 72.9 points per game."

Last edited:

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Why don't you contact the AD to make the appropriate corrections?

The St. Louis game is on MASN too, correct? I don't believe that's indicated on MASN either. May actually watch that one. The battle for 13th place - Mason's new Super Bowl.

polepino

Starter
I predict he gets fired after every game. That is my new thing. Eventually I am going to nail it.
The first thing I thought about for some reason was about how the Jehovah's Witnesses have predicted the end of the world,multiple times...

Good God, I still like Jackson going forward but is he really shooting 31.4% from the field? Brutal. AND he's shooting better from 3--31.9%!

Not quite Sherrod and Allen from last year...45% from the field both.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Good God, I still like Jackson going forward but is he really shooting 31.4% from the field? Brutal. AND he's shooting better from 3--31.9%!

Not quite Sherrod and Allen from last year...45% from the field both.

This is going to be the same exact problem we face next year. We better hope that Jackson develops his shot AND Holloway shoots over 40% from 3 or we are in deep trouble.

Lockett is supposedly not a "shooter". Mayimba is more of a 3, so I hope to god he has a good stroke or can clean up Moore and Holloway's bricks. I've been hearing from sources that Mayimba is the real deal on offense so we shall see.

And who knows what Gilbert will provide even if he stays.

Would love an Ike Tate or V Vaughans type shooter but Nooooo, Hewitt didn't recruit any gad damn shooters. Ugh. Need to break out of this mold of recruiting these types.

S

Saul Pewitt

Spectator
I predict Mason wins BIG!!

Unless the players refuse to follow Coach Hewitt's brilliant strategy again.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I don't know who this new poster Saul Pewitt is but he sounds clueless.

Today in history, 1903, the Wright Brothers put up their first aeroplane, the Dayton Flyer, off the Super Carrier USS Kitty Hawk.

Their fan base is going to be FIRED UP.

We're walking into a buzzsaw.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm guessing it's the same guy who does the Fire Paul Hewitt Twitter account. :cool:
Don't get me started on that guy. What a tool he is. And his stupid daily update of when Hewitt is going to get paid the longevity bonus. We get it.

And he needs to come up with more original material. And, for god's sake, buy Photoshop. His attempt at memes looks like he is using some outdated Linux package. Like I said, what a tool.

No wonder AC blocks him.