Game 27: AT University of Dayton, Wednesday, February 25th, 7 PM, MASN

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be in St Louis this weekend for a football coaching convention, so I figured I have to make the short drive over for the game. I might be going solo - shockingly, none of the other coaches on our staff has much interest in seeing the 11-16 St Louis Billikens battle the 8-18 George Mason Patriots.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So, you're now predicting that Hewitt will be fired during the Dayton/St. Louis road trip? We've had a player quit the team during a road trip (G.C. Marcaccini), but I don't recall a Mason coach being fired during a road trip.

I predict he gets fired after every game. That is my new thing. Eventually I am going to nail it.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
So, you're now predicting that Hewitt will be fired during the Dayton/St. Louis road trip? We've had a player quit the team during a road trip (G.C. Marcaccini), but I don't recall a Mason coach being fired during a road trip.

That would be epic. I predict BE meets him at the airport curb to tell him to find other means of transportation back to Fairfax as the team bus is for players, coaches, and staff only.

Pull a Kiffin on him Brad!

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Serious. I heard it's a bus from Dayton to St Louis.

An 8-18 team need not take a plane from Dayton to STL. It's only 5 hours. Hell, I'd make this team bus from Fairfax to Dayton...only 8 hours...

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Unc took a bus to uva a few weeks ago. Greenberg made fun of them. How else do they get their athletes to do homework is the question.