Game 25: GMU (13-11 / 6-5) at Fordham (11-13 / 4-8) on Sunday, February 20, at 2:30PM.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
3 on Gaines with 5 minutes left on the half... oduro playing with 2... so who's going to step up off the bench? Beuhler?

FreeGunston12

All-American
3 on Gaines with 5 minutes left on the half... oduro playing with 2... so who's going to step up off the bench? Beuhler?
Buchanan is playing fine, but I really wish coach would go to Frazier. 4th most points per minute on the team, even if it is a small sample size against mostly backups.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Buchanan is playing fine, but I really wish coach would go to Frazier. 4th most points per minute on the team, even if it is a small sample size against mostly backups.
The main difference is Buchanan plays much better defense. And the announcers have been talking the whole time about how KE has been totally focused on defense recently.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Time out with 35 seconds left. KE is drawing up the "XJ hold the ball up top for 20 seconds and then whatever" play

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Time out with 35 seconds left. KE is drawing up the "XJ hold the ball up top for 20 seconds and then whatever" play
Or the XJ gets blocked... then we TO... then give up a 3 at the buzzer to be only up 2 at the half

FreeGunston12

All-American
The main difference is Buchanan plays much better defense. And the announcers have been talking the whole time about how KE has been totally focused on defense recently.
That's fine. We can play them both. Otis isn't too bad defensively.

Otis leads the team in steals per minute. 4th in blocks per minute. 5th in rebounds per minute.

We should be running a 7-man rotation with those two off the bench unless the game is in hand.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hartwell already pissing meoff
He should NEVER set foot on the court again. Switches EVERY time so he ends up on the big guy down low, then he is forced to run out and watch his guy drain a 3. Another brick in the wall offensively. Should have named a song after him. ;)

Nice to see @mkaufman1 on the big screen!

To be up 2 with Oduro not playing up to par and Gaines in foul trouble......... Suck it up boys. You have a game to win. Knew it wouldn't be pretty, just leave with the W.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
That's fine. We can play them both. Otis isn't too bad defensively.

Otis leads the team in steals per minute. 4th in blocks per minute. 5th in rebounds per minute.

We should be running a 7-man rotation with those two off the bench unless the game is in hand.
Not disagreeing, I'd like to see Otis more. I thought you were saying he should play instead of BB.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm always amazed at the Fordham gym. Looks like an elementary school gym. Hard to believe they can recruit anyone to play there. Facilities are the worst.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He should NEVER set foot on the court again. Switches EVERY time so he ends up on the big guy down low, then he is forced to run out and watch his guy drain a 3. Another brick in the wall offensively. Should have named a song after him. ;)

Nice to see @mkaufman1 on the big screen!

To be up 2 with Oduro not playing up to par and Gaines in foul trouble......... Suck it up boys. You have a game to win. Knew it wouldn't be pretty, just leave with the W.
I died laughing, he hadn’t been on the floor for 5 seconds when he got switched into their center on D. Don’t see how we can justify having him out there anymore. Also need to teach out dudes a bit more defensive toughness to fight through maybe one screen ever.