Game 25: GMU (13-11 / 6-5) at Fordham (11-13 / 4-8) on Sunday, February 20, at 2:30PM.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Iverson was a freak athlete, a blur, nobody could guard him. That’s why he’s regarded as maybe the best little guy to ever play in the NBA.

Langley was a tremendous natural scorer who played in a perfect system for his skills, but he was not in the same galaxy as Iverson. Had zip to do with coaching.
I don't care. That's what I WANT to believe. Nate played for Mason. Nate was AWESOME!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The great thing during the Westhead years was you could buy cocaine from Jason Williams before a game, pass out in your seat for half the second half, and still wake up to a 107-107 game headed to double overtime.

This is a Fordham in game thread not the game "Never have I ever", Jollay. :p

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"Bronx, N.Y. – The Fordham University Rams continue the 2021-2022 Atlantic 10 season, Fordham's 119th varsity season, by hosting the George Mason University Patriots in the historic Rose Hill Gym on Sunday, February 20, at 2:30 p.m.

The game will be the inaugural Equality and Inclusion game. The coaching staffs will be wearing all black to represent unity and an equal sign pin to symbolize equality for the on-going fight for equality and inclusion in our community and nationwide. This inaugural nationwide campaign serves as a reminder that sports can be used as a platform to highlight important societal issues in both our communities and nationwide."

NewPatriot

Starter
Iverson was a freak athlete, a blur, nobody could guard him. That’s why he’s regarded as maybe the best little guy to ever play in the NBA.

Langley was a tremendous natural scorer who played in a perfect system for his skills, but he was not in the same galaxy as Iverson. Had zip to do with coaching.

I remember iverson dropping like 40 pts in his kenner league debut...people also forget he was an all-state qb in high school...like charlie ward good...

"Bronx, N.Y. – The Fordham University Rams continue the 2021-2022 Atlantic 10 season, Fordham's 119th varsity season, by hosting the George Mason University Patriots in the historic Rose Hill Gym on Sunday, February 20, at 2:30 p.m.

The game will be the inaugural Equality and Inclusion game. The coaching staffs will be wearing all black to represent unity and an equal sign pin to symbolize equality for the on-going fight for equality and inclusion in our community and nationwide. This inaugural nationwide campaign serves as a reminder that sports can be used as a platform to highlight important societal issues in both our communities and nationwide."

A little trivia about diversity and whiteness

Fordham has a 49.1% whitey rate while George Mason has only a 41.7% whitey rate.

Not sure which is better I guess it depends if you're militant BLM or a white supremacy dude

I will post sexual preference rates of the two universities as I become aware of them

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
352D5B33-2954-42F0-AC5A-9EDD86252C47.jpeg

At the Bronx zoo, and I see there is a game today nearby at Fordham. I’ll try to make my way over there to watch it

Irish44j

Sixth Man
The great thing during the Westhead years was you could buy cocaine from Jason Williams before a game, pass out in your seat for half the second half, and still wake up to a 107-107 game headed to double overtime.
I always heard that Nic Mirich was the go-to guy for that kind of stuff (No personal experience though)

Irish44j

Sixth Man
The great thing about Fordham is you can buy coke virtually anywhere in crime-ridden NYC and bring it back to the dorms to impress your overprivlidged dooschbag friends.
As someone who went to Mason but also went to school in New York City and partied at Fordham quite a bit, I can tell you that the party's there are much better than they ever were in Fairfax :)

I always heard that Nic Mirich was the go-to guy for that kind of stuff (No personal experience though)

Yeah frickin crazy one time a buddy of mine (me) was at his place blotto and the frickin guy was telling me about how the toilets flush-spin different in Australia and shit and he asked me if I ever paid attention to which way the water swirls up here and I said no and I went in the bathroom and looked and the f**ker snuck up behind me and gave me a frickin swirlie!!!

Crazy dude but sure knew how to party and trick Americans into putting their face near the toilet

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Happy to see Ticket starting off more aggressive on the offensive end. Looks like that maybe a good matchup for him and can get him out of that rut he's been in for a while.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We’re such a different team when Josh gets in early foul trouble, and the frustrating thing is both today were stupid fouls — one way out on the perimeter on defense and the other barreling over a defender on offense.