Game 24: Richmond, Saturday, February 14th, 4 PM, MASN

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
It was tongue and cheek. It wasn't meant personally! It was supposed to be a joke saying how Kellogg is the worst coach in the league and I was saying how he isn't. Sorry.

I know....I just wanted to ensure that it wasn't me that wrote it.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The Homecoming crowd energizes our players and the extra energy in the stadium helps Holloway's 3's not rim out but only once. Edwards pours in 15 points, 5 assists. Shevon dunks on Cline and breaks his neck. Jalen Jenkins shows back up to swat Kevin Hart's (AKA Kendall Anthony) weak a** lay-ups but only scores 6 points. Jackson scores 10

Goodguys 69
Red and Blue Spiders with no super powers 65

patriotchild

Starter
I just hope we score more points than them. I really don't want to have another depressing homecoming :fistsup:

when is the last time we won homecoming? I think we are 1-4 over the last 5 years, right? its sad I have to ask...

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Mason is down 1 with 10 seconds to go. Richmond misses a three-ball, and the long rebound is grabbed in perfect position for Mason to start a 3-on-1 break. But.....

Hewitt immediately calls a timeout to create a set play. It is the last timeout.

Mason can't inbound the ball in time and loses on a 5-second violation.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Make sure you guys look for me in the parking lot

B5AMI-DIYAEsCIR.jpg
You forgot the ' T ' after the word bus.

GMURaider

Sixth Man
Richmond by 10

The "losing" fireworks are set off.

Quite a few Hewitt boos.

Hewitt takes hits from a brown paper bag of absinthe. He makes paper airplanes out of the stat sheets and throws them at the reporters asking questions.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Absinthe huh ? When did the mason crowd get so fancy ?

Richmond by 10

Quite a few Hewitt boos.

Hewitt takes hits from a brown paper bag of absinthe. He makes paper airplanes out of the stat sheets and throws them at the reporters asking questions.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Richmond by 10

Quite a few Hewitt boos.

This made me LOL out loud, I'll admit it.

Story please?

Hahaha lets just say Hewitt couldn't believe there was once a Fire Shaka campaign and did his traditional Hewitt disbelief face. Poor guy is out of touch.