Game 24: GMU (15-8 / 4-6) at Davidson (13-9 / 3-6) on Saturday, February 10, at 2:30 PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If this game isn’t an indictment on Ronnie starting idk what is. He doesn’t fit the style of our offense at all. He’s being outplayed by every other guard on our roster. Tony still starting him is hurting this team. Ronnie is the player he is at this point, not adjusting is on Tony.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Finally!
I'm surprised they didn't call a foul on us at the end. With our luck....

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
On a day when we had no Maddox and four of our five starters scored a combined 6 points, I will gladly take that win.

Props to Hall for putting this team on his back and the invaluable contributions from Wood, Henry and Ball.

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If this game isn’t an indictment on Ronnie starting idk what is. He doesn’t fit the style of our offense at all. He’s being outplayed by every other guard on our roster. Tony still starting him is hurting this team. Ronnie is the player he is at this point, not adjusting is on Tony.

I think if Maddox is available next game you have to bench RP.

But isn’t it an odd thing to say about him? We are a ball screen offense and if you were to answer the question “what is Ronald Polite know for as a player?” The answer would be getting to the rim and scoring. He should be thriving in this offense! But what happened to the old Ronnie?

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Keyshawn is just so good. My god he has talent coming out of every pore in his body.

This is the first year he’s played so many minutes and with a body at 85 pounds less than it used to be. Once he gets completely in tune physically and mentally, watch out.

He’s just scratching the surface of what he can do.

It has been an absolute pleasure to see him in a Mason uniform, however long that may be.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
WIN! I'll take it.
I think if Maddox is available next game you have to bench RP.

But isn’t it an odd thing to say about him? We are a ball screen offense and if you were to answer the question “what is Ronald Polite know for as a player?” The answer would be getting to the rim and scoring. He should be thriving in this offense! But what happened to the old Ronnie?
There never was a Ronnie that really made a difference.

DRK331

Starter
This was a HUGE road win for the team and a big confidence booster

Big games from Keyshawn Hall, Tre Wood, Austin Ball, and Malik Henry

GO MASON

DRK331

Starter
Keyshawn Hall's huge game + us getting the win will help with recruiting in the future

Mason winning this game means a lot on so many different levels

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
WIN! I'll take it.

There never was a Ronnie that really made a difference.
His injury, whatever it was/is, took away the Ronnie Pollite of the highlight vids.
I really feel for the kid. But more than that, I want to win.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Keyshawn Hall's huge game + us getting the win will help with recruiting in the future

Mason winning this game means a lot on so many different levels
I'm not sure why you say winning this one particular game will help with recruiting.
I've seen that posted often here about various games (not sure if it was you or not), but one game against a down team isn't going to get a kid to say "Wow! I wanna play for Mason!"