Game 22: GMU (13-8 / 8-6) vs Davidson (12-7 / 7-4) on Friday, March 5, at 5:30PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Lol they have double the FG attempts and double the FG percentage of us right now.

hoops10

Sixth Man
Total mismatch. Let's hope they move on from Paulson. This team is loaded with div III players. 6 years of ground hog day.

Haxormax

Starter
Total mismatch. Let's hope they move on from Paulson. This team is loaded with div III players. 6 years of ground hog day.
I've heard from friends who are friends with higher ups that we're "Very lucky to have Paulsen for what we're paying" due to no money from attendance.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Davidson's players are not THAT much better than ours. Certainly not 20 points better. I'm sure it's their awesome practice facility and super nice charter flights that are helping them beat the daylights out of us right now.,

KAOriginal

All-American
Davidson's players are not THAT much better than ours. Certainly not 20 points better. I'm sure it's their awesome practice facility and super nice charter flights that are helping them beat the daylights out of us right now.,

I'm watching at work with a non basketball person. Even he see the difference in how the teams are executing.