Game 22: Dayton, Feb 5th, 7 PM, MASN

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Try Hewitt Hold-A-Cold. Apply to your head and watch your cold almost disappear. Unfortunetly it has a flaw. Something happens in the last mins before the cold is zapped rendering it useless and allowing the cold to return.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Does anyone know if there will be a link somewhere to watch the game online? I'm not seeing the game on the A10 Digital Network as of now, and not sure if I feel like paying 4.99 again.

JBiggs

Starter
I paid over $40 for the 4-month subscription to the A-10 digital network so that I could watch the games, and I've seen maybe 3 or 4 on it so far. The rest have not been streamed.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone have 2 tickets for this game?

Mason2005, I just emailed you two of my tickets through the ticket exchange. If anybody lives in Loudoun Country and wants to stop by my house, I have a parking pass and two Patriot Club passes for tonight's game. PM me if you're interested.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason2005, I just emailed you two of my tickets through the ticket exchange. If anybody lives in Loudoun Country and wants to stop by my house, I have a parking pass and two Patriot Club passes for tonight's game. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks again for the tickets.

JBiggs

Starter
Yeah, I've actually switched from airborne to Emergen-C.

On a side note, did you sticky this thread intentionally? Seems strange.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Internet guy asks people to stop by his house, what could go wrong with that?

Haha, it actually worked out great. mason2k1 works about 15 minutes from my house, so he was able to pick up my parking pass and Patriot Club passes.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
To keep this thread completely off topic, I got a couple of bucks out of the airborne class action, but I still use the stuff. Whether it's placebo or genuine, I'll never know. But my experience has been that it helps.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Haxormax

Starter
anyone see if there's a a10 feed? I'd pay as much for a beer as I would for a game feed

EDIT: It's a home?! f**k that, I'll "find" the feed