We will continue to buy tix and show up - Why? cuz we are homers and just love the Gold Room (when Mason screws up the Gold Room, I'm out)
Ha.... they screwed that up years ago. Just one crowded pit of people slobbering and drooling all over everyone. 99% sure this is how I got Covid last year.... too many close talkers coming up and hooting and hollering right up in my face. Same deal every game, just gotten used to it.
1. Need 2 bars locations. Use that soda bar as another location for Beer and Wine. That whole back corner section doesn't need to be that big for Sodas.... come on. And you don't need 4 staff members back there working that soda bar. Get them over to the bar and pouring beers.
2. Better Beers. Rotate some options in there at least. So many local breweries that would love to get up in there.
3. Need better food options. Get some local spots up in there.... get some Thai, Korean, Chinese places up in the mix. Tired of the same bland pasta options and lame, gross-a** gummy wings from (insert chain bar/restaurant).
4. Do something about the food lines, its been awful the past 4-5 years. Have competent and speedy people serving the people or already make up plates and hand them out to people in line once they approach. Half the time causing these waits is it is some college kid just starring at you after you request something or too afraid to pick up the food properly and putting it on a plate or puts too less on your plate.... fill that plate up homegirl. Shiiiit.
5. Open up the deck for all games. When its cold..... cover the deck area with a huge white tent and put heat lamps up in there. The deck is huge and one, or two, of those big white tents will help disperse people altogether and give another standing/seating options out there. You have to utilize all the space that's given to you... yet they never hardly use the deck.
Ugh... I can talk all day about how to make this great again. End of rant. Gracias