Game 19: GMU (11-7 / 3-2) vs GW (8-9 / 2-2) on Monday, January 16, at 4:00 PM.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Watching this Dayton @ GW game now. Bishop is just dismantling Dayton.... dude is a very good Guard and deserves more recognition. He just flies by everyone, even on Dayton's guards who are a little faster than our guys and all of them play defense.

Dayton has real problems on offense, missing a lot of open layups and shots, Holmes can't hit anything. Kobe Elvis is back but looks slow and rusty. Wish we played Dayton earlier this year, I think with another month Elvis and their offense will get better.

GW is going to surprise a lot of teams this year.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Watching this Dayton @ GW game now. Bishop is just dismantling Dayton.... dude is a very good Guard and deserves more recognition. He just flies by everyone, even on Dayton's guards who are a little faster than our guys and all of them play defense.

Dayton has real problems on offense, missing a lot of open layups and shots, Holmes can't hit anything. Kobe Elvis is back but looks slow and rusty. Wish we played Dayton earlier this year, I think with another month Elvis and their offense will get better.

GW is going to surprise a lot of teams this year.

Gwu by 10 with 59.3 seconds left in the game

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GW has led the entire game - wire to wire - against Dayton. Up 10 with under a minute to play. They will be a team that will make some noise in the A10 tourney

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The vcu/kinda Mason fan on the boards called it. Suddenly, I'm looking at GW's schedule from here - it doesn't look all that difficult.

NewPatriot

Starter
Damn gw. Now I feel slightly better about that last game
You should feel alot better. Mason is right there.. If oduro hits his fouls shots ..Mason wins at ODU and SLU. If Mason handles GW's pressure better in the final 5 minutes.. they beat GW last week.

Mason is really, really close to becoming good...just got to learn how to close out consistently. It's not an easy thing to learn but doable...

I have 100% faith CKE, his staff and the Team..go patriots!!

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Kaufman the Nightwatchman. Here to protect and serve.

Somewhere Richard weeps as he subscribes to a new monthly hair gel subscription box.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate losing to GW, them beating Dayton didn’t ease the pain
Good to see you on here dude. Yeah, same.

Good for Caputo. But we’ll see if it’s a fluke or they are legit. In a weak league, who knows. They very well could give themselves a chance.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Bishop shot ok in this one, but had 8! turnovers. But now Fordham is in the mix for Top 4 at 5-3, tied with GW.
Words we never thought we’d say

Fordham is good at basketball.

Fordham is in the mix for top 4.

Must be the one excellent assistant coach they have… :p

(I have no ill will and just making a joke. I’m glad Dave is doing well with a program).