Game 16: St. Joe's, January 11, 8 PM, CBS Sports Network

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Dear God why did some of our players shave their heads...Sherrod Wright looks like he could be running the streets of Richmond.

Maybe every player should change their name to Jalen Jenkins. He's a great player and hopefully will continue to get better.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
How much longer can we tolerate Allen playing us out of games? I gave him credit for trying and showing heart against vcu despite shooting horribly, but this is two straight games now. Not only did he waste two timeouts, but he created a potential 6-point swing on yet another dumb turnover and then an intentional foul.

Sorry to be so negative, but I know KA said we're not allowed to talk about the good things.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
good game guys. on to the next one. only a little less than two months left of this crap.

Last edited:

KAOriginal

All-American
How much longer can we tolerate Allen playing us out of games? I gave him credit for trying and showing heart against vcu despite shooting horribly, but this is two straight games now. Not only did he waste two timeouts, but he created a potential 6-point swing on yet another dumb turnover and then an intentional foul.

Sorry to be so negative, but I know KA said we're not allowed to talk about the good things.

Alright...go ahead give me the positive. all I could hear on WGMU was Rohland trying not to laugh through the game....

Bricker

Starter

kinda personifies the entire team-- a bunch of hopeful try-hards that ultimately can't get it done

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Well, I'm back at the glorious Mason Inn after witnessing one good half of basketball. This was followed by the lousy half that the GMU fans, players and coaches know is coming each and every game. I'm considering absconding the "Mean Green" truck outside the hotel and ramming into the North Entrance of the Patriot Center. I could make a statement concerning my displeasure with the team w/o doing damage to the FF mural. Just kidding GMU cops, I'm going back to my room to watch the NFL, drink some more Yuenglings, and forget aboout this depressing season until Wednesday.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Alright...go ahead give me the positive. all I could hear on WGMU was Rohland trying not to laugh through the game....

There were many good things, but it would just seem like lipstick on a pig at this point. I'm going to have another drink.

sigmanorm

Starter
No moral victories in a home conference loss. They seemed like they could hang in the 1st half, but man way to start the 2nd half and change the game...ugh

Patriotfan49

Starter
Id wager to guess about as long as we can tolerate J2 providing absolutely nothing positive for us, yet continually logging heavy minutes.

KAOriginal

All-American
I was told the coach made them cut their hair and shave their faces after the vcu game.

Would not surprise me. Despite the non belief of what happened in Hawaii by some of you....I had heard Hewitts MO when frustrated is to lock down on players....

Stories out of GT of phones, computers, games etc being stripped from players, sequestering in rooms, etc are all part of the final years of his tenure....

Patriotfan49

Starter
We even got disrespected by their creepy/sad chicken looking mascot. That fool sat there the entire game and waved his arms up and down, and then at the end ran across the court like it was his house.

Where was the patriot to regulate?

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
We even got disrespected by their creepy/sad chicken looking mascot. That fool sat there the entire game and waved his arms up and down, and then at the end ran across the court like it was his house.

Where was the patriot to regulate?

Jay Marsh got in the middle of that one. I suspect some people from St. Joe's athletic department were on press row as Jay said something to at least two people after that incident.