Game 15: GMU (12-2 / 1-0) vs St. Louis (7-7 / 0-1) on Saturday, January 6, at 2:00 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hear people say this but I don’t understand it. Maybe I am there so frequently that I don’t see it anymore, so I’d like to know what people see that makes them say this.

There are 100 year old arenas still in use. We will visit 2 of the top 10 oldest arenas this year, so I also wonder where the we need to replace EBA sentiment comes from when it is only 50ish years old.
50ish? You mean 40ish. It opened in 85 and is about as old as me. LOL
Wish I could say the same. It's possible that I may have gone to that site for other A10 news earlier, but not recently or all that often. I know I've had similar issues with the Dayton, Richmond T-D, and Providence papers--use up your access pretty quickly.
If you clear your cache and cookies sometimes that helps.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hear people say this but I don’t understand it. Maybe I am there so frequently that I don’t see it anymore, so I’d like to know what people see that makes them say this.

There are 100 year old arenas still in use. We will visit 2 of the top 10 oldest arenas this year, so I also wonder where the we need to replace EBA sentiment comes from when it is only 50ish years old.
EBA went live in 1987 - 36 years old.

DRK331

Starter

psyclone

Hall of Famer

Local media covering the game
" this will not be a game the Patriots cannot overlook. " Local media could use a copy editor

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
" this will not be a game the Patriots cannot overlook. " Local media could use a copy editor
Ok, so we go from complaining about no media coverage to b!tching about grammar in a tiny local newspaper…I sense we have arrived.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Ok, so we go from complaining about no media coverage to b!tching about grammar in a tiny local newspaper…I sense we have arrived.
I'm happy that we're getting coverage, even if it's just Falls Church. Just wanted to share the number of cognitive reversals that I am wrestling with in trying to make sense of how we should be viewing the upcoming game!