Game 15: GMU (12-2 / 1-0) vs St. Louis (7-7 / 0-1) on Saturday, January 6, at 2:00 PM.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Agreed. This one is creepy. Especially the Margaret Hamilton nose.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’ll be attending with my son… his first game in a few years. Anyone have good tickets/passes they can’t use?

If you can't scoop up anyones tickets, your best bet is to get a couple $10 GA tickets. Students aren't back yet so you can sit behind either side of the hoop. There's been tons of families sitting in those sections the past few games. Those sections aren't full either so you can literally be in the first few rows from the court if you get there early enough.

Last edited:
OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I’ll be attending with my son… his first game in a few years. Anyone have good tickets/passes they can’t use?
Buy anywhere and then just sit anywhere. The Seat Nazi Usher is gone from 115/116, in fact, we've had no usher at all of late. Lots of prime seats can always be found there.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"• The Patriots are 12-2 to begin the season and are 66th in the NCAA NET rankings. That's Mason's all-time best NET ranking at this point in the season.

• With a win on Saturday, George Mason would improve to 13-2 and match the best start in program history (1983-84). The Patriots tallied 11 non-conference wins this season for just the second time in the past 40 campaigns."

"• Mason held the Explorers to just 21.4 percent shooting (6-28) in the second half and 37.7 percent (23-61) overall. The Patriots have yet to allow an opponent to shoot 50 percent from the floor over 14 games. That's the longest stretch for a Mason team to begin a season since 2011-12.

• The Patriots feature one of the most potent defenses in the country. Mason ranks fifth nationally in 2pt FG defense (.414), ninth in overall FG defense (.378) and 57th in scoring defense (65.4). The Patriots allow 0.999 points/possession (80th).

• Sophomore Keyshawn Hall led Mason at La Salle with game highs in points (27, 10-17 FG) and rebounds (13) to go along with three assist. It marked his third 25+ point game of the year. Hall ranks fifth nationally in defensive rebounds/game (8.5) and seventh in double-doubles (8). He leads the A-10 in both of those categories."

"• The Patriots shot 53.8 percent from 3 (7-13) vs. the Explorers and now rank third the A-10 and 33rd nationally in 3pt FG pct (.378). Mason also now ranks 43rd in overall FG percentage (.482). The Patriots have shot 50+ percent in three of the past four games.

• The Green & Gold are a season-best 88th in the KenPom rankings. That's the program's highest ranking in the metric since November 2013."

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Buy anywhere and then just sit anywhere. The Seat Nazi Usher is gone from 115/116, in fact, we've had no usher at all of late. Lots of prime seats can always be found there.
Our pal is gone?!?! I hope that guy didn't croak but he took the job way too seriously. I always made it a point to just walk in from the other side so that my ticket didn't get a 30 second inspection and I avoided a lecture like it was the first time I have ever been to EBA.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Our pal is gone?!?! I hope that guy didn't croak but he took the job way too seriously. I always made it a point to just walk in from the other side so that my ticket didn't get a 30 second inspection and I avoided a lecture like it was the first time I have ever been to EBA.
They moved him over two sections.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
New game thread image up! I call this one "Malik dunks on SLU player missing a finger".

Here's the outtakes, they are gloriously bad:

Attachments

• patriotvsbilliken4outtake.jpeg
    patriotvsbilliken4outtake.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 127
  • patriotvsbilliken3outtake.jpeg
    patriotvsbilliken3outtake.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 123
  • patriotvsbilliken2outtake.jpeg
    patriotvsbilliken2outtake.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 126
  • patriotvsbilliken1outtake.jpeg
    patriotvsbilliken1outtake.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 119

phoenix-arizona

All-American
AI couldn't create a convincing gremlin looking fellow I suppose.

The second and third ones...very homoerotic.

The blonde in the final thumbnail is cute though.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
AI couldn't create a convincing gremlin looking fellow I suppose.

The second and third ones...very homoerotic.

The blonde in the final thumbnail is cute though.
I thought #2 was just hilarious, and #3 was more of a "Come here and let me check your teeth while I dunk this ball!", but I can see your point.

Here's the big version of the final pick:
patriotvsbilliken4final.jpg