Game 14: AT ODU, Jan 4th, 7 PM, NO TV

Harry

Starter
To think another year with this coach is worth it is plain stupid. He doesnt have what it takes. Cut ties now so we can atleast start seeing some fundamental ball and progress. Miami sux but you see their progress bc they have a good coach. Tje one we letwalk for a few hundred grand. f**k you Merten and TOC.
OCM wasn't going to stay no matter how much money Mason would have offered. All that stuff about money and assistant coaches pay was nonsense...he wanted the Miami job.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
To think another year with this coach is worth it is plain stupid. He doesnt have what it takes. Cut ties now so we can atleast start seeing some fundamental ball and progress.

At this point I wouldn't be opposed to blowing this whole thing up if I felt like we had an assistant who was semi-qualified to coach the rest of the way. At least it would give us a chance to keep our recruits for next year. Unfortunately, Hewitt's assistants are just as much of the problem as he is. I'm guessing Courtney will be available very soon, so maybe we could hire him mid-season.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
OCM wasn't going to stay no matter how much money Mason would have offered. All that stuff about money and assistant coaches pay was nonsense...he wanted the Miami job.
Wrong

polepino

Starter
Haha announcers openly questioning every call/non call that goes GMUs way.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Guess Copes knew what he was doing. I'm on the Walter side of the argument. Merten and TOC blew it. Go Patriots!

polepino

Starter
Arrgh our offense is so disjointed... Thanks Holloway for making it look nice.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bricker

Starter
Again, not watching the game, but our bench (minus Holloway) looks like they aren't contributing much.